The Adventures of Menace and Cheddar Bob started with the decision to leave the safety of the bubble at home and travel across the world. We left the comforts of the familiar behind to take on the challenge of teaching english overseas. This is our story....

Monday, September 21, 2009

Just another Manic Monday

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday....the beginning of another week at Korrnell. Luckily, Denise and I have a fairly relaxed Monday to start off our week.
A student who missed one week of class due to illness came back today. I found out he had the swinepox. Not sure if it's related at all to chicken pox but I had my first experience wearing a mask. I didn't wear it for very long though because it's hard to breathe in those! Don't they know it's hot out?

We found out on Saturday we are going on a little excursion with the NEST teachers. We're excited, it should be fun. We haven't done a lot of "touristy" things yet so this will be a nice change.

My care package came today! YAY! Thanks Mom, you're the best!

Episode 5


No comments:

Post a Comment