The Adventures of Menace and Cheddar Bob started with the decision to leave the safety of the bubble at home and travel across the world. We left the comforts of the familiar behind to take on the challenge of teaching english overseas. This is our story....

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Only in Taiwan

3 beers at Beer Temple............180 NT

Game of quarters..............$0.50

Hitting an old Taiwanese man in the back of the head with a chopstick............priceless

Apologizing in broken and terrible Chinese...........worth it

Apparently, my chop stick skills are still somewhat lacking.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! What's a interestin article!
    Well, people in Taiwan or China regard using chopsticks in an easy thing @_@

    I live in Jhubei, you are here. I'll visit this blog everyday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I typed some wrong words =__="
    "interestin">>>>>>"interesting"
    "in an easy thing">>>>>>"is an easy thing"

    PS.I am not good at grammar.... :)

    ReplyDelete