The Adventures of Menace and Cheddar Bob started with the decision to leave the safety of the bubble at home and travel across the world. We left the comforts of the familiar behind to take on the challenge of teaching english overseas. This is our story....

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scooterville!

Last night we did it! We bought a scooter! It was exhilarating and terrifying. I was the lucky one to do the test drive to make sure it was up to par. You know, because I'm a scooter expert.
I followed Mike to make sure I didn't die and he said I did okay. Despite the rush hour crazy traffic, just about hitting a pedestrian, almost getting run over by a bus, it was a success! Sale made. We pick up the mean green machine tonight after work.

Pictures and videos I'm sure will follow. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment